The wayward ramblings of Us.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Heathen Schellenbergs

Oh My...... Perhaps your bible school should contact Tommy Nelson. Obviously the husbands in question are not 'letting' there wives have children, likly for fear that they will plump up like a ball park frank. Perhaps some chastising from God will improve the situation, I mean we wouldn't want any christian man exurting his rights when god is capable of punishment himself. In any case we must devote ourselves to pray for Dan and Naomi, the entire existance of christianity is on there shoulders cause they not only have to have the 8 - 11 children of there own, but they will have to make up for the short fall in the other house holds as well. Oh my.....
In response to your thoughts on hell. I think if you have 8 - 11 children you would pretty much be living there daily so you would realy hope that Gods grace is bigger than any condemnation.
But seriously, I'm not so sure that we shouldn't be slightly frightened about the prospect of spending eternity in 'hell' what ever or where ever that might be. Shouldn't there be a flip side to the after life? Don't get me wrong I don't think that there is a pit full of molten lava and flames and a little guy with a pitch fork and pointy tail. I do think that there must be a "place" or "state" that isn't good. I don't know..........
Good topic to start the day....
Well better get to work.
M

No comments: