I didn't want to go to work today but as it turn out it was a pretty good day for a Monday. All my appointments cancelled, this was a good thing today. I had so much 'stuff' to do and no tme to get it done. I hate being behind on paper work and having our back office send me nasty letters saying I need to send 'stuff' in. So i got that done and then I went and watched the Womens hockey game. I watched the entire first and third periods. I watched with my boss to boot, so not like I was sneaking away to do it. Its getting better. Its now 4:30 and I'm going to publish this post and turn off the computer, go to the van and drive home!!
See you later,
Kevins Girl
The wayward ramblings of Us.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment