Oh yeah, I forgot that Terry does all the equestrian stuff. That got me thinking about CBC Sports Saturday. I watched Sports Saturday religiously as a kid growing up. It didn't matter what sport was on (even bowling or equestrian show jumping) I watched it to the end. That was my Saturday afternoon for so many years. Because of it I became quite versed in the finer points of all sports. I know all the rules, the strategies, who was hot and who was not. I could name and recognize the top contenders for any international competition and sport (Olympics, Commonwealth Games, World Cup circuit, you name it). In fact, I still recognize a lot of the names in sport from those days. I kinda miss having the free time to watch CBC Sports Saturday.
J
The wayward ramblings of Us.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment