The wayward ramblings of Us.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Breakfast Money

Well I have added the money making connection to the blog, so we can sit back and watch the funds roll in ( yeah right!!!) I thought it would be a nice thing to use the funds to pay for the breakfast club.

I'm glad this work week is nearly over for me. Its my friends last day as well. We are going out for supper with a couple other gals from the office.

I thik I will have to try this later. I've started a few sentances and then erased them. I have nothing to say that seams to be making sence. Perhaps its because i haven't had my usual three cups of coffee yet and now its time for lunch so I should get something to eat. Thought about going to the gym today but I haven't been all week so why mess with a perfect record? and I have to do my banking. Funny thing that banking, it never goes away no matter how much time I spend onit, it always calls me back. i also have a few phone calls to make. I'm on the Ladies Ministry committee at work and we are searching for a study that we could do and would like to borrow from another churchif possible. Keep the cost down. What can I say we are Mennonite after all.

TTFN (as my dad always says and has for the past 15 years!)
M.

3 comments:

Jason Unruh said...

So, how does this money thing work? Do you have a little chute in the side of your computer that it flows out of as we make it? That's how it should work in my opinion.

Kevin's Girl said...

I like that idea, perhaps we should get a patin for that? I got an email on the weekend to confirm my email address and now it looks like they ahve to review our blog and make sure that it fits into there criteria. the public service square doesn't pay us anything but will change to adds once we have been approved. Looks like there is rwo ways to get money, by the # of clicks onthe add or by the # of times the companys name appears, sounds like the company picks whcich one, and its my gess from what I ahve read is that it gets paid out once ever few months or so. So thats that.

Kevin's Girl said...

So I guess we don't meet the criteria for the money making thingy. I need to reapply, something about not filling out the info all the way..... M