A Slice of My Life
Well, thought it's about time I added a few thoughts to the blog. I have been really enjoying reading everyone elses postings, so keep it up. Right now I'm a few hours from going in to work, so my stomach is worked itself up pretty tight, and I'm fighting off negative visualizations of what is going to happen at work. I feel a little bit like Jeckle (?) and Hyde. On my last day of work the cloud lifts and I feel "normal" again, but perhaps a little blunted outwardly. I am trusting this is one of those charachter building times that God has pushed/carried me through. It seems he likes to do that every few years or so. Maybe charachter building is the incorrect term seeing as few people have regarded me to be without sufficient charachter. Let's say charachter shaping.
So here is an interesting thing. I'm supposed to sing on Sunday, and I'm developing a cold again. Everytime I have sung at church be it special music or worship, I have gotten a cold (about 8 times or so). Roscoe can personally testify to several of these. I am really not a person who get sick very often and it seems like too much of a coincidence. What do you guys think?
The wayward ramblings of Us.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment