The wayward ramblings of Us.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

RE Dog heading below

So I was just finishing up and entry when my boss came in. I felt like I was caught with my paints around my ankles. I don't know what happened to the post. I was frantically clicking buttons trying to get the screen to change and it wasn't working. It's even more bad cause I was quoting her reaction to the election, and it wasn't so nice.
Oh well. Guess that taught me to be more careful and only blog when I know she's out of the office!!
I was actual changing the heading from just dogs to dogs, devils and work and was talking about all three. Here is the short version:
there was a dog at work all day yesterday. A puppy. A 6 week old golden retriever. Very cute. Followed me every where. She also popped and peed on the carpet.
My boss called Steven Harper a 'fucking devil' and referred to Martin as 'one of the greatest fucking leaders the country has ever had'
I wasn't having a good day at work, again. Too busy not enough time to do what I needed to,let alone what I wanted to.
So that about sums it up.
Kevins Girl

No comments: