Those of you who were into the ski seen aounrd late 80's, early 90's will appreciate this. I was in the gym yesterday when this little old lady came in to work out. She must have been about 70 years old and what caught my attention was that she was wearing a Radical Fred t-shirt. Who is readical Fred? you may ask, Fred is a stick man with a square head and he did all sorts of things sporty, mainly skiing. Radical Fred was the cool thing. I hadn't seen Fred for many many years and I couldn't help but smiling and staring at him while I was working out. I was reminded of my love affair with Fred and all the good times we had. Ah Fred, I've missed you!
M.
The wayward ramblings of Us.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment