The wayward ramblings of Us.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Morning Blues

Well Monday again. Micah is sick, i think any ways. She had been going to the bathroom about every hour yesterday 'peepin' as she calls it. Also a low grade fever for the past few days. so I sent her to the Dr with Kev this AM. Her mood has been fine though and it hasn't effected her moter skills. By motor skills i mean talking. She just goes non stop. Last night I walk up to her playing her 'special dora book' and 4 in the morning. It plays songs and lights falsh and such. I come in to her room and she says - Hi mom I'm wakin'!. She said her very first pray last night. she flodered her hands in front of her and said " dear jesus, hummhummmhumm daddy's birday cake thanks, amen". Very cute. she then went on to pray for 'Dampa and Dramas' birday cakes' as well.
I have lots of thoughts around Brians sharing yesterday, will try to formulate it into coherent sentances for you.
M

No comments: