The wayward ramblings of Us.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ahhh Friday

Seams like it was so long ago that friday was here, but am I ever glad to see her today!!!.Work has been busy all day and i realy hate that on Friday. Just cause everyone elese has the day off doesn't mean they have to come to MY work and bug me (unless of coures it cause you wanted to give me a share of the lottery you just won and want to free me from my hell). So what do I have planed for the weekend? Not much, just laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, washing floors, vaccuming (or is it vacuuming? - oh well no matter, paiting Micahs room, going to church, a birthday party and our friends the Redekopps, you know the usual. Oh yeah I wanted to sleep in, mabey have a nice long hot bath, actualy shave my legs. I think Kev and Mic are going off to Smittys for Breakfast so will be nice to have the house to my self. oh just notified that smitties is out, so no house to my self. Just as well, likly would have drifted off to sleep in the bath and drowned.
Beunas nochas amegos,
Kevins Girl

oh chicken little, love the copmunity!!!, justlet it go, type and forget about it!! come on were using somthing called a 'blog' to communicate, not like gramer and spelling and following all those silly rules realy applies to this - does it?

No comments: