Grace...it's a thought that could change the world.
She travels outside of karma
What once was hurts,
What once was friction,
What left a mark,
No longer stains,
Because Grace makes beauty, out of ugly things,
Grace finds beauty in everything,
Grace finds goodness in everything.
Thank you Jesus for Grace. Teach me to live in Grace, and to give Grace to my world.
Another song that has been very significant in my life recently is Ben Fold's song "Gracie", from the album Songs for Silverman. He wrote this song for his daughter. My favourite lyrics:
You can't fool me - I saw you when you came out.
I would never try to make you be,
Anything you didn't really want to be - Gracie girl
Life flys by in seconds,
You're not a baby, Gracie, you're my friend,
You be a lady soon, but until then
You gotta do what I say.
One day you're gonna want to go,
I hope we taught you everything you need to know - Gracie girl.
There will always be a part ofme,
Nobody else is ever gonna see but you and me,
My little girl.
Ava is the most tangible evidence of Grace I have ever been given. She's my little Gracie Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment