The wayward ramblings of Us.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Monday

What a great weekend we had. Its was nice to be at the farm. The weather was so incredible. It was truly an 'awakining'. Micah loved to just hang around with 'her boys'. I wish I was home now, just a day to relax and catch up on laundry, hang out and eat soup. Days like today always make me want to eat soup. Doesn't matter what kind of soup, anything will do.
Currently I am reading The Da Vinci Code. I can't seam to put the book down. I know I'm a bit late in reading it as I'm sure Kev and I are the last ones in North America to read it but it finally came out in paper back. I'm relay enjoying it. I don't know what the hubbub is all about in Christian circles, the book is FICTION!. As the book its self repeatedly states " every one loves a conspiracy"
At this very moment I'm waiting for said Client as indicated below to come and sign her renewal papers. Should be an interesting meeting. What a great way to kick off the week!!!
Kevin' Girl

No comments: