The wayward ramblings of Us.

Monday, April 10, 2006

AHHH Monday.....

So my first call at 8:43 this am was from a client who apparently had been stewing all weekend and as such has a very large bone to pick with cibc. Long story short, I'm still dealing with her now and I've had to use my "don't you talk to me like that" tone, use big words (I do that when I'm realy mad, how come my vocabulary increases as my anger level rises? hummm....) and in not so many words tell the client that she is acting like a bitch. Yup, all in a days work. Between that first call and now I have also had the pleasure of dealing with three other pissed off clients - may I also just add that none of the issues where caused by me or were a result of my actions or in some cases non actions. I am also putting off calling a fourth client to decline him on for a loan. That one isn't either of our faults, just the policy of CIBC around debt consolidation loans. I wish I could say that this is why they pay me the big bucks, but I'm still waiting for them to show up in the bank account......

No comments: