



I've been home all week from work. Would be nice if Micah hasn't been so terrible sick and I as well. Seams like we are on the mend. I'm not going to work tomorrow either. You all can pray for the softness of my bosses heart in this matter. Even though she is a mother herself, I'm not so sure she realy understands what is like to have a sick child, a husband that is working shift work as well as being sick yourself. Not a fun time. Of course In my head there is no where eles I would rather be that with my sick little one, thats when kids need there moms the most. Any way I have been trying to come up with something insightful to say, since I have all this time on my hands.... not. But my brain is currently cloged with snot so thinking only exasterbates the matter. So I though I would post some pics for you all to enjoy.
First we have Micah and our new cat, see Josh's blog a few down. He is currently unnamed. Kev is deciding but so far he doesn't like any of the suggestions I have given him.
We have Micah and her Princess. This is Cara, My new step-sister-in-law.
I though I woudl include a wedding picture as well. The groom is my step brother Sam and the best man is my step brother Jordy (Larrys sons). They are good guys and I realy like Cara. There first offical date was attending my wedding. So they have been together for a while as well. In fact they were ingaged for 4 years!!.
And I realy liked what they did for a cake... Cup cakes!!!!!Ummmmm.
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment