The wayward ramblings of Us.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Colbert Interview

On June 19, Bishop NT Wright (my favourite theologian currently) was interviewed on the Colbert Report. It was a very good interview, and very long. After watching Colbert for about a year (thank you Kevin for the recommendation) I have noticed that he definitely leans in his theology toward people like NT Wright. He has had some other excellent interviews with people like Anne Lamonte, Tony Campolo, etc. In fact, I hear that Steven Colbert is actually a Sunday School teacher in real life. Interesting...I wonder what it would be like to have him teach Ava Sunday School?

Unfortunately, I have looked long and hard for a clip of the NT Wright interview to post on the blog, but I can't find one that works in Canada. If you live in the US you can watch his show for free online at his website, but of course we Canadians are blocked. You can however buy an episode for $2 from iTunes, if you really want to. Anyway, if you do come across the June 19 episode somehow, definitely watch it for the NT Wright interview.

No comments: