I can't believe James Barber is gone! I used to love watching the Urban Peasant. The guy was a little crazy - always drinking on the show. And he always faked those phone calls by pretending people called him during the middle of the show. Good times on the Urban Peasant.
I am not sure that he faked those phone calls. I've heard that, anyway. I think the show really was in his house, and his house really does have a phone. It wouldn't surprise me, because that was part of his MO - to bring delicious food to the everyday man in the everyday world of business and disruption.
2 comments:
I can't believe James Barber is gone! I used to love watching the Urban Peasant. The guy was a little crazy - always drinking on the show. And he always faked those phone calls by pretending people called him during the middle of the show. Good times on the Urban Peasant.
I am not sure that he faked those phone calls. I've heard that, anyway. I think the show really was in his house, and his house really does have a phone. It wouldn't surprise me, because that was part of his MO - to bring delicious food to the everyday man in the everyday world of business and disruption.
Post a Comment