Write a 5 paragraph essay (informal, persuasive) using the thesis, "Canadians are very time conscious."
“Why is it that Canada society is very time conscious?” The reasons are clocks, Radio, and Calendars. Every one is focus around those three things. Your life is based on what time u due things. What events are going on? What is coming up this week? It might be a good thing to a certain degree. So I’m going to talk about clocks, radio and calendars and haw they run aware life.
“Clocks mean time, what is time? To us, It’s like what time is it, I don’t have enough time. Time is a privilege, what would the world be like if we didn’t have time. I’m share we would get along with out it but still it would be hard. We revolve around the clock, like at school, we start a 8:45 first class then we have 5 min then 2 class if we didn’t have clocks we would not do to well.
“Most people listen to the radio right, you don’t have to answer that. I listen to the radio it is very helpful, it tells you the wither, what is coming up for events, and tells you the time. Say you are sitting in the car and you are listing to the radio and it is telling you the weather and all the events know imagine that you are in the car with no radio what one is better? No radio or radio? Radio right? I hop you pact that one. So it gives you all that information what would you do without it?
“What would u do which out a calendar. I need a calendar to tell me what is going on in my life. If you don’t have a calendar you don’t know what is going on in your life. The calendar is a big help it tells you when you have school and when u don’t witch is important who wants to go to school. Just joking school is fun some times but a calendars is helpful
. In the end Canada is revolving around time but if we didn’t have it, it would be very hard to go through life like that. Time is very important and i’m glad we have it.
The wayward ramblings of Us.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What the heck? Is this kid on crack?
Seriously... I am not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Post a Comment